Celebrate your committment in Albuquerque and allow Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel to make your wedding day a dream come true!
We invite all engaged couples to visit our main wedding page to explore how we can host your special day. Whether you and your partner and searching for a quick, intimate ceremony or an eleborate day of your dreams, allow our wedding experts to assist in planning a ceremony specifically for you. Located adjacent to the Albuquerque International Airport, plan a getaway with just the two of you to get married in Albuquerque and enjoy a romantic stay, or let us host your special event and invite all of your family and friends!
Special Wedding Offers for Out-of-State Residents
"Fly-In Dream Wedding" Ceremony Package
Whether you're traveling from near or far to obtain your marriage license and begin life together, we want to help you celebrate. Book our "Fly-In Dream Wedding" and enjoy:
- Transportation to and from the city courthouse to obtain Marriage License
(Must be scheduled at time of booking)
- Decorated Chapel Room
- Table Set for up to 20 guests
- Music: docking station for iPod or preferred music source
- Alter with pillars/plants and Soji screen
- Table for signing of marriage license
- Club Level guest room, one night included
- In-room amenity: bottle of Champagne and chocolate-covered strawberries
- Complimentary breakfast and evening snacks in Club Lounge
- Airport transportation
$675 per couple (tax and service charge fees additional)
For more information or to let us help you plan your special day, please contact us at 505-244-8556.
Additional Information on Wedding Licenses in Bernalillo County:
Obtaining Marriage License
Bernalillo County Clerk’s Office
Located in the City/Bernalillo County Building
1 Civic Plaza NW, Albuquerque, NM 87102 #6029
Open Monday thru Friday 8am - 5pm
By law, the County Clerk’s Office is the only agency permitted to issue marriage licenses. All marriage license applications are permanently filed, as are the marriage records.
Marriage License fee: $25.00
Marriage License Details (according to Bernalillo County):
- Both applicants need to be present
- Both need to be at least 18 years of age
- Both need current legal pictured ID, or birth certificate
- Both need proof of Social Security number (SS card, W2, or Tax Return)
- Fee is $25.00, which can be paid with cash or credit card
- Parental consent if 16 or 17 years of age
- Court order if 16 years of age
- Marriage licenses are issued and valid immediately
- Marriage licenses do not expire
- Blood tests are not required
For additional questions please call the Marriage License information line (505) 468-1243.